A blog containing few deep reflections, occasional rants, quizzes etc. Basically Random musings ;)

Monday 28 May, 2007

Road Trip Across India

Hey, wait... b4 u even think that this is my travelogue, let me say its not.

But this is one the best travelogue threads I have come across.
A guy and his family made this trip across India covering over 8K Km(that's right 8000 Km !!!) in 25 days.

This is an amazing account of developement or change sweeping across India right now. The photos and account of the travel is fantastic.

www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=341281

Hope u enjoy it as much as I did... and wish I would be able to do it myself someday...

Cheers,
Himanshu

No comments:

Himanshu"s shared items

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution.
Imp Note
: If you find any of my posts/comments contain copyrighted material, please notify me and I would be happy to remove it.