A blog containing few deep reflections, occasional rants, quizzes etc. Basically Random musings ;)

Saturday 12 May, 2007

Paradoxically Speaking

I find paradoxes interesting...
some thoughts...

The Universe is defined as "everything that exists".

It is said that universe is expanding?
Now where is it expanding into? If everything that exists is the universe? There would be nothing left, not even vacuum of space to expand, coz that wud as well be part of the universe.

Counterpoint:
Also if that is so what is present beyond the universe, I mean what after everything.

Need a break...

No comments:

Himanshu"s shared items

Best viewed in 1280 x 1024 resolution.
Imp Note
: If you find any of my posts/comments contain copyrighted material, please notify me and I would be happy to remove it.